Mesut Ozil was surely the signing of the Summer 2013 Transfer window. He’s reported to be sold for about 40 Million pounds, but will Ozil be a success at Arsenal?
Most of us, even excluding the Arsenal fans, think that Ozil will strengthen the Gunners. This is because of the number of reasons..
- He’s still 24 years old and have youngster potential. He can play 90 minutes and well above.
- He is quite creative when it comes to making chances. His wonder passes speak of his field intelligence. His assists in Real Madrid is more than the combined assists of Xavi and Iniesta (Barcelona FC Mid-fielders) in the last 3 years.
- Being an attacking mid-fielder, he can score some important goals for Arsenal as well.
- Other teams are afraid of this lad. They know that what this guy is capable of.. A star in a team makes a lot of difference.
- He already have a German Striker and a defender in Arsenal.. So, it will be quite easy for him to adjust accordingly..
- The Arsenal Manager, Wenger, wanted him. He joined Arsenal on his demand. So, good ties between a player and manager results in good conclusions.
- José Mourinho (current Chelsea coach) said that Arsenal are now Title contenders, after Ozil joined the Arsenal.
- Arsenal’s Oliver Giroud, Walcott and Ramsay are in good form from the end of last season. They will get full advantage of this creative Mid-fielder.
- The German Star has proved himself on both country and club level. So, he has gathered a great confidence for him to start at new club.
- Arsenal fans needed a star in their team as Wenger had many poor transfer windows in last years. Ozil signing not only mad fans extremely happy, but Arsenal has attracted the Madrid’s Ozil fan base to Arsenal as well.
Everyone is quite excited to see Ozil in action in Arsenal’s kit, but Wenger has decided to bench the German International in the upcoming game of Arsenal against Sunderland. Is it the correct decision?
Gunners are absolutely lucky to have Ozil in their team. Hope this season we, The Gunners, will win something.
Once a Gunner, Always a Gunner!